Hillary Clinton Will Be Indicted
The associated article included words as such: "The FBI reports to Fox News." I immediately closed the page and moved on to a worthwhile search for real news. It took mere seconds to see and recognize the lie. As I moved away from the page, I was curious as to which Fox News demagogue was associated with the story. No, It wasn't Hannity, the Fox News lie machine, it was his frequent propagandist runner-up: Pinocchio Jr. Brett Baier.
Real Clear Politics reported the following items associated with Fox News's contribution to the 2016 General Election.
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told Baier that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information have been taken from it.Baier's Original report.
As is frequently the case with Fox News. Their mission to provide entertainment all things conservative to their viewers includes a model that relies on outright fabrication.
Baier's admission and retraction follow.
Baier's comment was laced with words that basically stated, "I lied". Is there any wonder so many have bought into the Trump circus. cable news's number one network again busted for an outright lie?